Personnel Management Branch
Services & Employment:
- Coordinate and implement matters related to service, filling, appointment, placement and retirement.
- Coordinate the approval of work responsibilities, allowances and facilities, remuneration, leave, benefits and gratuities.
- To plan the development of the organisation and employment of the Department.
- Coordinate the study of service schemes, study of allowances and facilities.
Promotion & Perfomance:
- Coordinate and secretariat of acting position and promotion.
- Coordinate the preparation of the syllabus, formulation and selection of questions and administer the Departmental Subject examination and the Promotion by Appointment (PSL) examination.
- Coordinate and secretariat of the Human Resource Evaluation Panel (PPSM), Performance Management, Exit Policy and Excellent Service Award/Medal.
- Secretariat of the Joint Departmental Council (MBJ).
- Coordinate Tier 3 and Tier 4 KPIs of the Department.
- Coordinate and implement HRMIS data updates.
- Coordinate HRMIS KPIs for top management.
Finance Management & Procurement Branch
Finance & Account:
- Coordinate, manage and supervise the Department’s budget affairs – managing allocations.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise matters related to payment instructions such as emoluments, contracts, bill payments, bulk, air warrants, petty cash pawns and other claims.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise matters related to receipts and revenue.
- Coordinate and monitor the approval and payment of vehicle and computer loans for officers in the Department.
- Coordinate the secretariat of the Financial Management and Accounts Committee (JPKA) meetings on a quarterly basis in the Department.
- Perform financial audits and inspections including procurement.
- Manage, coordinate, organise and implement procurement by government order (PO), quotations and tenders in the Department.
- Coordinate the secretariat of the Department Quotation Committee meeting.
- Coordinate the secretariat of the ePerolehan Implementation Team meeting at the Department level.
Asset Management & Administration Branch
Asset & Store:
- Coordinate the management of movable assets, immovable assets and living assets (fish) at the Department level.
- Coordinate the secretariat of the Government Asset Management Committee (Movable Assets and Facilities) meetings at the Department level.
- Manage and implement inspections, asset checking sessions and verification of stores and stocks at the Department level.
- Coordinate and implement office administration matters related to public administration progress circulars such as file matters, official documents, counters, myPortfolio and others.
- Coordinate approvals for abroad travel applications for personal affairs, departmental special housing claims, medication subsistence claims, mobile phone and telephone bills, bulk bills and utility bills.
- Manage and coordinate department vehicles, drivers, department official cars, touch and go, fuel indenture cards, SPANCO rental vehicles and the purchase of JUSA grade vehicles.
- Coordinate occupational health protection and safety.
- Coordinate office space rental contracts, photocopiers, facsimiles, water filters, security guards and building cleaning.
- Coordinate reports of damage to Headquarters space and coordinate reports and applications for office and quarters maintenance allocations.